Let's work together
Other positions are available such as frontend developers, copywriters and more.
Kuala Lumpur, Full-Time
We are looking for an Appointment Setter to join our team and support our sales team by contacting prospective clients via telephone and email to ensure our sales professionals meet their monthly meeting goals. An Appointment Setter’s responsibilities include making sure that potential clients might be interested in our products and services, then scheduling a time with each potential client so they can meet one-on-one (or in groups) with our organization’s Sales Representatives. Ultimately, you will work directly with customers to set appointments for our sales team members.
- Accepting calls from prospective clients as they arise.
- Calling prospective clients using a list of phone numbers provided to you.
- Familiarizing yourself with essential details of our products and services
- Field basic questions and concerns about the products and services
- Schedule consultations between the prospective client and a Sales Representative.
- Keep a detailed log of calls, including those which were not answered.
- Attempt to contact prospective clients who you have been unable to contact.
- Proven work experience as an Appointment Setter or similar role.
- Top-notch verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- A professional and courteous disposition
- Persuasive and results-oriented.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Let’s work together